Day 1: MIAMI, FLORIDA
Does boarding the ship and finding your stateroom count as a workout? Maybe! The ship sets sail at 6:00 pm on Thursday, April 16th. More details regarding exact boarding times will be sent to guests with confirmed reservations closer to sailing. Onward!
Day 2: NASSAU, BAHAMAS
Our first stop will be Nassau, and like last year, we will be working out with our friends at Happy Hour Crossfit to get our barbell sessions in for the trip! In addition to the HHCF workouts, we will be offering a number of vacation excursions on the island – enjoy snorkeling trips to relaxing on the spectacular grounds of Atlantis.
Day 3: COCOCAY
The island’s over $250 million renovations is complete and the island is the MOST amazing vacation oasis, including:
- Thrill Waterpark*
- The largest wave pool in the Caribbean, plus eight waterslides, including the highest waterslide in North America
- Adventure pool with a rock wall, floating lily pads and swing ropes (guests under 48″ must wear life vests
- Oasis Lagoon – The Caribbean’s largest freshwater pool with three swim-up islands with in-water seating, a swim-up bar, and underwater music!
- Captain Jill’s Galleon – A splash-worthy ship loaded with slides, water cannons, and more.
- Splashaway Bay – Five waterslides, fountains, pools, and massive drench buckets (max height for slides: 42″)
- Zip Line Takeoff* – Soar over the island on this wild ride!
- Chill Island – All your beach day favorites are here: loungers, clear waters and power sands
- Harbor Beach – Kickback to the sounds of the waterfall and fountain, on this sandy beach surrounding Harbor Lagoon.
- Up, Up, and Away* – A 10-minute helium balloon experience takes up to 30 guests up 450 feet into the sky!
- Chill Grill, Skipper’s Grill, and Snack Shack – Complimentary beachside BBQ, fresh salads, tacos, burgers, and more!
Day 4: DAY AT SEA
You’ll need to save your energy for this day! We will start early with an array of workouts and continue throughout the day with various classes, experiences and poolside fun!
Day 5: RETURN TO MIAMI, FL
Sadly, the cruise has to end when the ship pulls into port at 7:00 am. But follow WOD on the WAVES on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to see photos and video from the cruise!